Nominations are now open for the 2016 Peter Doherty Awards for Excellence in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Education
The Peter Doherty awards recognise students, teachers, schools (both state and non-state), volunteers, mentors and organisations who demonstrate an outstanding and innovative contribution to STEM education in Queensland.
Awards to the value of $5000 each are offered across the following six categories:
- Outstanding Senior STEM Student Awards
- Outstanding Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Senior STEM Student Awards
- Outstanding Teacher of STEM Awards
- Outstanding STEM Support Officer Awards
- STEM Education Partnership Awards
- Outstanding School STEM Awards
Nominations close Monday 21 March. For information on how to apply visit the Peter Doherty Awards for Excellence in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Education website.